Thursday, January 3, 2013

good morning!

Good morning readers! I thought I'd write a quick, little post before heading off to work. And in case you're interested, I currently have two jobs. The one I'm going to today is at my Dad's café. All of us who work there are baristas, cooks, waitresses, etc. And since I live in a little ski town, this is our buuuusy time of the year! Winter is here and everyone is looking to come in for a hot drink and some soup to warm them up. Take a little look at some photos I've taken at work! And don't forget to have a fabulous day!

Madelaine

My view on my walk to work everyday.
This was taken before the big dump of snow we had, but it's beautiful none the less!

My Dad's delicious pizza on Pizza Friday! I named this one: the POW!
It has pears, caramelized onions, toasted walnuts, goat's cheese and a balsamic reduction.
This one's on a gluten-free crust too, yummy!

Beautiful snow falling onto our back deck at work.

A little but of latté art.

Mmm, these blackberry and white chocolate scones are to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment