Thursday, January 10, 2013

earworms

That's right, earworms. A German girl I worked with last year said this once and it's stuck! Stuck in my head, that is. So here are some of my absolute favourite songs of the moment that I just can't stop listening to!

"Let Her Go" - Passenger
Such a beautiful song, and his voice is so interesting!


"Hold On" - Wilson Phillips
cheesy, I know, but it reminds me of my friend
that I made while on my Europe trip last summer!


"I Knew You Were Trouble" - Walk Off the Earth ft KRNFX (Taylor Swift cover)
I just found this song today and I'm obsessed!
I already have a guilty pleasure for the original T-Swift song,
but this is way too awesome not to share. Guh, acca-awesome!
Please check out all their other videos as well, so talented!


"How to Be a Heartbreak" - Marina and the Diamonds
I. Love. Her.
That's all I have to say! Between my love for this song
and the almost-naked men all over her? Love.

Hope you love my current "earworms" as much as me! :)

Madelaine

No comments:

Post a Comment