Wednesday, February 6, 2013

January in Photos


This is a big jumble of photos from the past couple weeks. January was a month filled with work as well as play! From my town's annual winter carnival, to my beautiful coworker's outdoor winter wedding in the mountains!

I dressed up for the parade in this lovely bear costume, repping my old high school and giving love!




Mom, Clare, and I watching the bobsled races


Me, Mom, and Juliana heading up the chairlift for the wedding!


Kristin before the wedding! Rawr!


Rhea looking lovely up the mountain!


I think Clare's a bit tired of waiting around for the bride and groom...


Pretty Mommy


Dad's "smile"


Say "cheese," Hailey


Making an aisle of skis and boards for the bride and groom




The wedding aisle


Mom, Clare, and Dad


Wedding aisle


Julia - the beautiful bride!


Erik and Julia got hitched!


I made up a little bag for the cards, inspired by their invitations!


I also made up this chalkboard sign for them for the wedding dinner!


Delicious, and beautiful, gluten-free wedding cake


Kristin, Sarah, and Rhea


Cutting the cake!


Gorgeous ladies ;)


More gorgeous ladies!


Found this on my camera at the end of the night... Sarah and her "breadstick"

No comments:

Post a Comment