Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Instagram - No.1 January 2013

I've challenged myself to a year of Instagram photos, and so far, it's going alright! I forget to post some nights and then do a massive 3 or 4 days worth of posting on another night, but I still take the photos every day at least! These are January's photos all compiled into one blog post. Enjoy!

1. Cross country skiing on New Years Day 2. GF cookie and a London Fog
3. Chocolate Banana cupcake turned extreme cupcake sandwich
4. Received my Christmas package from Amanda in the mail!!!


5. My high school art teacher's art is featured at work! 6. Sleepy dogs
7. Whole 30 breakfast 8. Daytrip to Nelson with Dad


9. Juliana's "glasses" 10. Dogs and cooking took over my day
11. Little me feeling elf-like 12. Gluten free pizza!


13. Clare's interesting "do" 14.  My latté art from work!
15. I <3 RSS - save our school 16. My messy room :(


17. My UK Visa came in the mail! 18. My 2013 memories jar is filling up!
19. Cutie Lulu asleep on the floor 20. Bath time after a stressful day at work


21. Gorgeous day in the neighbourhood 22. Frosty trees
23. Downtown at night 24. Winter Carnival!


25. Getting geared up to be a bear! 26. Mom and Clare playing in the snow
27. My new best friend (iPad Mini) 28. A gorgeous winter wedding in the mountains
29.  Visiting Grandma in the hospital after her knee surgery
30.  Sketching the chalkboard sign for the wedding dinner
31. The final product the night before the dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment